• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Feeling bummed

devil'slittlesister

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Well duh but who said I was going to stop working for it? He tells me that alot but really what hes saying is "if they dont want to work with you why would you want to work with them"

I'm in the US let's do it lol we can collaborate on something and just throw a bunch of chaos into the mix 😂
    YESSSSSS i am SO ESSITEDDDDD. WHAT ARE WE NAMING OUR BAND MUAHAHAHAHAHA. AVENGED TWOFOLD?!?! XD

Last edited:

Zesty Rage

• Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    YESSSSSS i am SO ESSITEDDDDD. If you wanna text me my digits are 1-413-306-9637 WHAT ARE WE NAMING OUR BAND MUAHAHAHAHAHA. AVENGED TWOFOLD?!?! XD
    Nah nah nah...Avenged EightFold has a catchier tone to it 😂 shoot me an email. I'm working on turning my attic into a studio. Waiting on an audio interface at the moment so anything I send right now will probably be poor audio quality. Email is [email protected]

Reactions: devil'slittlesister

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Nah nah nah...Avenged EightFold has a catchier tone to it 😂 shoot me an email. I'm working on turning my attic into a studio. Waiting on an audio interface at the moment so anything I send right now will probably be poor audio quality. Email is [email protected]
    lmaooooooo u right u right. No worries, my recordings will be of no better quality- recording tings are next on my list of purchases! Sliding into ur email naowww

Reactions: Rad Synner