• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Fermi paradox solo play through with tabs and backingtrack

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    It's nice, the tab book I have is different but you already mentioned that yours deviated. Did you do this by ear? It's a difficult skill as is making tabs. I've been trying it every now and than. Just now thinking if I tried to type in a solo like you did and play it back via tab, I could learn it easier and seems like good practice for making tabs! :) Possibly next time I try playing to a song, I'll try to tab all the notes I think matched and add them up
    I went and listened to the song and a few more, one of my favorites. I'm going to read the lyrics

Reactions: idssdi

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    It's nice, the tab book I have is different but you already mentioned that yours deviated. Did you do this by ear? It's a difficult skill as is making tabs. I've been trying it every now and than. Just now thinking if I tried to type in a solo like you did and play it back via tab, I could learn it easier and seems like good practice for making tabs! :) Possibly next time I try playing to a song, I'll try to tab all the notes I think matched and add them up
    I went and listened to the song and a few more, one of my favorites. I'm going to read the lyrics
    I kinda used tabs but added some of my own little bits here in there. It's basically less notes tbh 😅

Reactions: William B.