• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Fermi Paradox - the subject, not the song

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Just read this article that hypothesizes a solution to the paradox itself, and I thought perhaps some of the more science-minded fans might find it interesting. Especially since, with the lessons down, there's not a ton going on here.

Feel free to discuss!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Probability is not my strong suit beyond the Infinite Improbability Drive and Bistromathics. It always seems to me to be as counter-intuitive as quantum mechanics, so I know it's real and probably correct, but I'd rather not think about it too much or the probability of a massive headache increases. :)

Reactions: Simpletone

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Aug 12, 2022
    Just read this article that hypothesizes a solution to the paradox itself, and I thought perhaps some of the more science-minded fans might find it interesting. Especially since, with the lessons down, there's not a ton going on here.

Feel free to discuss!
    To be honest, when you say "there's not a lot going on here", it's because of the discord channel. That channel in the Synner section is constantly buzzing with people asking questions, sharing videos of them playing, giving feedback, etc. Even well before the lessons went down. Synner discord is truly where all the action is happening these days.
    And a lot of people are even asking questions about this site that have been answered a million times here. They just aren't active here so they don't know.

But in regards to the topic at hand, I'm gonna show this to Holly because she'd be into reading this for sure!

Synner Endless Summer Collection