• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Fingerpicking/non-strumming songs

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    Hey.

Can you help me out with some songs that use fingerpicking or otherwise non-strummed guitars? Think ...And Justice For All, Buried Alive, Fade To Black...that kind of stuff.

I wanna go through the fingerpicking lessons again, but I also want to learn some songs.

Thanks in advance,
    Andrei.

P.S. I already know Dust In The Wind and Stairway To Heaven :LOL:. The other 3 I have mentioned are already on my list, aside from Fade To Black which I already know.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Hey.

Can you help me out with some songs that use fingerpicking or otherwise non-strummed guitars? Think ...And Justice For All, Buried Alive, Fade To Black...that kind of stuff.

I wanna go through the fingerpicking lessons again, but I also want to learn some songs.

Thanks in advance,
    Andrei.

P.S. I already know Dust In The Wind and Stairway To Heaven :LOL:. The other 3 I have mentioned are already on my list, aside from Fade To Black which I already know.
    First question, what kind of finger licking are you looking for? Just straight up finger picking it also some percussive element(the latter is harder to do).

Baby, I'm gonna leave you by Led Zeppin, Blackbird by The Beatles, Everloving by Moby, Road Tripping by red hot Chili Peppers, If I ever get Around To living by John Mayer are some that I really like

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    First question, what kind of finger licking are you looking for? Just straight up finger picking it also some percussive element(the latter is harder to do).

Baby, I'm gonna leave you by Led Zeppin, Blackbird by The Beatles, Everloving by Moby, Road Tripping by red hot Chili Peppers, If I ever get Around To living by John Mayer are some that I really like

Straight up fingerpicking mostly. Or something that could be either fingerpicked or played with a pick like in Metallica songs. Thanks for the suggestions.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection