• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

First song you learned

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    That's very cool... you must master the solo, for your own sanity...
    Yeah, every year I keep giving it a try! It gets a little better but not quite... though I had bad technique for sweep and fast alternate picking and I corrected that only about a month and half ago! Huge progress since then but gotta keep at it! One day thought... 😂

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
    Jul 5, 2022
    Yeah, every year I keep giving it a try! It gets a little better but not quite... though I had bad technique for sweep and fast alternate picking and I corrected that only about a month and half ago! Huge progress since then but gotta keep at it! One day thought... 😂
    The day will come... sounds like you're putting enough work in to it. It will feel so good when it happens.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Bennina997

Garage band Groupie
    Aug 15, 2022
    The first song I've ever learned on the acoustic guitar was "La canzone del sole" by Lucio Battisti, an italian songwriter (I think that every italian guitarist learn this song as first!). The first song I played with the electric guitar was Whatsername by Green Day I think (without the solo, I'm trying to learn it now)