• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🎆 First spotlight student of 2023 🎆

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well!

I wanted to take some time to put on the spotlight one of our students today and his name is @Ian _Invader !

Ian, we wanted to show deep appreciation for all the help and good spirit you've brought to the forums! You've been with us for a little while now and we are ever so grateful to have you around 🥂

- The Synner team

Ian _Invader

Music Theory Bragger
  • Feb 5, 2021
    Schoolcraft Michigan
    Thank you so much!!
    This is such an unexpected surprise and something that really brightened my day!
    I am very thankful for this family and Syn, Papa G and the rest of the wonderful members on here for how much inspiration they have all had on my learning and perception of music.
    I can't name one member on here that I haven't learned something (Even if it is very small) important from.
    Be safe everyone and always feel free to post something even if it is not music related, as it's very stressful these
    days and this is a family after all : )
    Have a great day and thank you so much!
    Be Safe - Ian

Synner Endless Summer Collection