• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Firts time in this planet

Tunefulcathodic

Garage band Groupie
  • Jun 9, 2022
    Hi this is my first time here! I just buy my first guitar today at my 33 years.... and i want to learn just for fun... I've seen a couple of videos and threads and this comunity is amazing, and i drop a few tears watching the child learning in a video here...

Thanks for made this comunity and learning system the quality and the warm people are just amazing
    And Sinister Gates and Papa Gates are just spacemans that come to earth and give you the portal to a dimension where everithing is beatiful and possible with practice and love for music!!!!

This is my blue thing....

20220721_201214_mfnr.jpg

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Tunefulcathodic

Garage band Groupie
  • Jun 9, 2022
    Welcome aboard! Quite a few folks here love their Harley Bentons, so you're in good company. Enjoy the learning, and feel free to post videos of your progress or "gotcha" moments - this is a supportive, judgment-free zone!
    Amazing!!! Thanks for the welcome... at first i was affraid (i was petrified hahahh) of buying this harley benton, cause is pretty new, and there was no videos about it.... but i had to do a leap of faith because my budget was pretty low and have this with a strap an a couple of picks... but seems great so far

Reactions: Ed Seith