• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

For everyone interested in 7 strings

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Solar guitar makes pretty good quality guitars and they are releasing a new range of 7 strings. So I figured I'd post it here so people interesting in 7 strings can check it out.

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Solar is Ola's company, right? They are really nice looking guitars, and I've no doubt he's taking a quality road. My only Schecter was a 7 string, and after six years of just not getting into it, I finally got rid of it over this past summer.
    Yup it's Ola Englund's company. Everyone I've talked to that's owned one has always been impressed with the quality of them. Been debating on picking one up myself!

Reactions: idssdi and Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    They Look really good. Although I would rather have the Matt Heavy Epiphone 7 String. I even Had the Snofall model in my Hands at a local Store.
    Matt's signature series look great! Looking forward to see what the new one is gonna look like. I've heard the necks are pretty chunky especially on the 7 strings is that the case?

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Matt's signature series look great! Looking forward to see what the new one is gonna look like. I've heard the necks are pretty chunky especially on the 7 strings is that the case?
    I haven't played it much and have nothing to compare it with but I Heard they are pretty intuitive as far as 7 Strings can be.

Synner Endless Summer Collection