Forgive me for I have synned achievement

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Got a question. How do I register that I've bought something from the shop in order to get this achievement? Since I joined in October of 2020 I've bought a few items and just today bought the bomber jacket. I know it's not a big deal, I'm just curious. :)
    I was wondering that too. Ordered twice in the Shop as Well :)

redlipsofdeceit

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Got a question. How do I register that I've bought something from the shop in order to get this achievement? Since I joined in October of 2020 I've bought a few items and just today bought the bomber jacket. I know it's not a big deal, I'm just curious. :)
    I was wondering the same thing the other day...

Reactions: Iris and ari.mac

ari.mac

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Legend
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    Great question. Ordered from the shop too and never got this badge 🤔

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gabby Heafy

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com

I was wondering that, I have bought many times:unsure: the bomber is the best❤️

Reactions: Iris
    Synner Endless Summer Collection