• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Forgive me for I have synned achievement

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Got a question. How do I register that I've bought something from the shop in order to get this achievement? Since I joined in October of 2020 I've bought a few items and just today bought the bomber jacket. I know it's not a big deal, I'm just curious. :)
    I was wondering that too. Ordered twice in the Shop as Well :)

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Got a question. How do I register that I've bought something from the shop in order to get this achievement? Since I joined in October of 2020 I've bought a few items and just today bought the bomber jacket. I know it's not a big deal, I'm just curious. :)
    I was wondering the same thing the other day...

Reactions: Iris and ari.mac

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    Great question. Ordered from the shop too and never got this badge 🤔

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com

I was wondering that, I have bought many times:unsure: the bomber is the best❤️

Reactions: Iris
    Synner Endless Summer Collection