• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Free music software, instruments, plugin and Daws

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    I found this site back in my favourites. Maybe someone here would like it too.

Copy paste from the site:
    ''We currently have 283 virtual instruments, plugins and audio aps for FlStudio, Ableton, Cubase, Reaper or your DAW of choice. ''

So far I only use MT Powerdrum kit but I'm sure there are more great downloads on it.
    Here's the link to check it out. The download links direct you to the official site of the product.

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    Nice link!

Here's what I've been using in my covers/songs, maybe people will find a good use for them:

- MT Power DrumKit 2
    - Ample Acoustic Guitar M II Lite or whatever it's called
    - Sonatina VST (orchestral sounds, wink wink)
    - Ample Bass P Lite II or whatever it's called
    - Voxengo TubeAmp

Also, for mastering purposes, go for Ozone from iZotope...it's currently at version 9, someone helped me with my mastering with version 8. It's so easy to use and it has a mastering assistant that gets you started for streaming services or CD. It's truly amazing.

I've also tried my hand at some distortion VSTs and cabs, but I couldn't get something better than I can get out of my amp for now, so...yeah.

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    Nice link!

Here's what I've been using in my covers/songs, maybe people will find a good use for them:

- MT Power DrumKit 2
    - Ample Acoustic Guitar M II Lite or whatever it's called
    - Sonatina VST (orchestral sounds, wink wink)
    - Ample Bass P Lite II or whatever it's called
    - Voxengo TubeAmp

Also, for mastering purposes, go for Ozone from iZotope...it's currently at version 9, someone helped me with my mastering with version 8. It's so easy to use and it has a mastering assistant that gets you started for streaming services or CD. It's truly amazing.

I've also tried my hand at some distortion VSTs and cabs, but I couldn't get something better than I can get out of my amp for now, so...yeah.

Do you know if it's possible to download more drumtracks for MT Power drumkit somewhere?

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Croatia
    www.youtube.com
    Do you know if it's possible to download more drumtracks for MT Power drumkit somewhere?
    What do you mean drumtracks? Like more midi grooves or what? If you mean that then I'm not sure but I don't think so but you can always draw the notes on the piano roll in your daw and create new grooves.

Reactions: Matt Wildman