• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Free ticket for holding a Deathbat NFT if early adopter

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Hey all,

I am sure you have seen it if you are active on the official discord, but if not......Avenged has airdropped a free ticket NFT (includes a plus one)! Check out the announcements on the discord for this message:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year @everyone – As many of you have figured out, our family photo was a snapshot of all Deathbats Club holders on Christmas Eve. If you had a bat in your wallet, then you would have received an Avenged Sevenfold concert ticket to any headlining show in the future. This ticket will not expire and can be used at any time. If you had 5 or more bats in 1 wallet, then you received 2. We only did this because some of you had overextended yourselves with bats and we felt this was a nice gesture. In the future, however, we will not be rewarding people for holding multiple bats. If your hold multiple bats because you love them, want the IP or as an investment… that’s on you! If you can’t see your tickets and you were holding on Christmas Eve, please find the hidden tab and “unhide” them. People in discord can help you out.
    For anyone new to NFT’s, it needs to be pointed out that the artwork is from none other than “Popwonder.” He is an absolute legend in this game and you all now own a piece from him. We want to thank him for taking the time to thoughtfully put this artwork together. Please follow him and tag him on twitter if you decide to post about your tickets. Now the fun part. There will be 50 spots (100 people) available to use these at any particular show. Logistically, we can’t have 1500 of you show up with free tickets to any show based on capacity issues etc. So, we have worked with our people to set the number at 100 people per show (50 tickets). This will not be a problem for 99% of shows but if you live in LA, London or anywhere were there could be a lot of people using these, then you will have to RSVP early to hold your spot. It will be like any other situation where you will have to claim your spot so that we can confirm you are coming. This will make sense as we roll out the back end in the coming months. The last caveat is an evil one, but it's very much in line with the fun of NFT’s. If you use the ticket, we burn it. So, if you redeem and go to the show, then your beautiful Popwonder piece goes away. As people redeem, then the scarcity of the Popwonder goes up because less of them exist. So have a good time making that decision when the time comes!
    We hope everyone can relax the next couple days with their families, hang in the discord and get ready for the new year. Lots of fun to be had here and we are looking forward to seeing you all very soon.

A7X

What a crazy way to kick off the DBC!

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

I saw that! I have held mine I think for a little over a week now but I didn't see any new nfts or anything in my wallet. I'm not sure how to check my "hidden tab" for this ticket thing. Any advice? I'm on the discord but not active

Reactions: Alicia Willis
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Megadeth is doing their own cryptocurrency now, and Ozzy just announced his own NFT series, too.
    I’ll have to check those out. Probably won’t purchase but it’ll be interesting to see what their goals are. And if they stay in it for the long term. M and Syn have both talked about this club being a long term project. Curious if other bands stay the course or abandon it if they try and do the same.

Reactions: Ed Seith

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Doesnt sit well knowing people with 3 or more bats just got a bunch of tickets that are (most likely) going.to.be.scalped.

They should have been given away better imo.
    It’s 5 or more and they just got a single second pair. Anyone can scalp tickets regardless, if they want to, but it is a one-time thing, so each recipient can use them as they choose.

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    But the question now is : will you use the NFT to have free tix or will you keep the artwork ?
    Honestly I don't know, I admit that is a good opportunity to see A7X with free tix but in other hand, I really love the artwork
    And if there is a thing that I don't like is dilemma 🤣 but it's life

Reactions: Gabby Heafy

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    But the question now is : will you use the NFT to have free tix or will you keep the artwork ?
    Honestly I don't know, I admit that is a good opportunity to see A7X with free tix but in other hand, I really love the artwork
    And if there is a thing that I don't like is dilemma 🤣 but it's life
    Hahhaha yeah a big dilemma! I think i'm gonna keep it! I dont want to burn it🥺🥺 its a really unique and awesome Art!💯🤍

Reactions: Saphyra