• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Fun Rhythm Songs?

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Practice upstroke, MoP all upstrokes :D. I'm gonna try it too
    Maybe Undefined from As I Lay Dying, I really liked learning that one.
    Rock, I don't know for sure right now, maybe Guns 'n' Roses. I downloaded Don't Cry the other day.
    Nah, not gonna try all upstroke, but you can show me how it's done lol

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Oooh I love rhythm ! Some of the ones I’ve learned which were fun and not too crazy are :

“Black No. 1” - Type O Negative
    “The Kids aren’t alright” - the offspring
    “A Place for my head” - Linkin Park
    “Shine” - collective soul

and as others said, anything by ‘Tallica ! 🤘🏻

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    I've been practicing a lot of rhythm lately, but I'm going more along the lines of singing and playing (which is a great exercise even if you don't plan on becoming a singer).

Out of the ones I'm learning right now, you might enjoy "House of the Rising Sun". The rhythm pattern and chord progression are so cool and you can add a lot of blues licks to spice it up if you want. :)

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I've been practicing a lot of rhythm lately, but I'm going more along the lines of singing and playing (which is a great exercise even if you don't plan on becoming a singer).

Out of the ones I'm learning right now, you might enjoy "House of the Rising Sun". The rhythm pattern and chord progression are so cool and you can add a lot of blues licks to spice it up if you want. :)
    House Of the Rising Sun is a good one, also a nice one to practice dynamics 👌

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Oooh I love rhythm ! Some of the ones I’ve learned which were fun and not too crazy are :

“Black No. 1” - Type O Negative
    “The Kids aren’t alright” - the offspring
    “A Place for my head” - Linkin Park
    “Shine” - collective soul

and as others said, anything by ‘Tallica ! 🤘🏻
    Definetly Putting "A place for my head" on my list😍

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com

Gotta give this one a fair listen First. I am Sure I Heard it before though. Thanks for the Suggestion!