• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Gear post!

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    I went through my instagram to get the pictures. The brands must be unfamiliar to most. The Animal and JS Aria. The tele doesn't have a logo on it. My amp is also from The Animal. It's a small amp most people would replace, but I still like it. I only have two pedals I don't really use but I'll add a looper pedal to it soon.
    I don't have a favourite guitar, it depends on what I play. The brown strat has more a blues, jazz, rock sound. The red Sstrat rock/metal and the tele has a broken pickup/wiring but works great for low metal riffs.
    The acoustic and ukulele ought to be ignored.

Attachments

• Aantekening.png
      Aantekening.png
      487.3 KB · Views: 82
    • Aantekening1.png
      Aantekening1.png
      542.4 KB · Views: 83
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    I have a Shecter Omen Extreme. My other guitars are a Cort and my acoustic is a Fender. My amp is a Fender Champion 100. My pedal board is a Zoom G3
    I used to own an omen-6 (old diamond series model) when i was in high school, first song i learned all the way through on it was “unforgiven” by metallica. Ahhh the good ol days

Reactions: Rute Rodrigues
    Synner Endless Summer Collection