• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Ghost Song tier list this Saturday!!! 👻

Hey everyone!

So we know y'all loved the A7X tier list we did couple weeks back so since Ghost just released their new album Impera, we decided it would be cool to visit their music catalogue and have some fun with it! Of course, there will be controversial opinions BUT it is the charm of the show!!!

I will be joined by my fellow Synners @Christian Schulze @Alicia Willis and @Jamie London!!!

Come join us this Saturday April 9th at 12H PM (PST)/15H PM (EDT)/21h PM (CET)

IMG_4428.jpg

We'll see you soon!

- Rad Synner

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Are these type of tier list shows the direction Synner is going? I haven't heard anything about the future in awhile and I am just trying to see what's next. Thanks!
    Yes and no!
    It is in the sense that this Is happening on SynTv which is the next development of synner and that’s where we want to extend the way we can communicate and develop the community!

but at the same time, this is also happening on my channel which means that it’s my own thing sort of independent of Synner in a “official” stance!

we’ve done a bunch of webinars that you can watch if you’re legend+ or also, you can wait for the next quarterly webinar which will be sometimes in a near future and see Syn and PG talk about it directly!

let me know if you have more questions!

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Im so happy for this synners......listening to the entire discography again today XD!!!
    SAME !!! I gotta make sure I find the perfect wildcard to piss Radu off 😈

haha, just kidding !

It’s gonna be a fun, and I’m looking forward to see the differing opinions everyone has because music really is so subjective. What one may love and could listen to over and over again, another may find it to be absolute shit….like Victim, from the last tier list lol

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    SAME !!! I gotta make sure I find the perfect wildcard to piss Radu off 😈

haha, just kidding !

It’s gonna be a fun, and I’m looking forward to see the differing opinions everyone has because music really is so subjective. What one may love and could listen to over and over again, another may find it to be absolute shit….like Victim, from the last tier list lol
    I'm actually legit curious to see how we're going to turn out with the wildcards.... part of the suspense!!

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    • Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner