• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Gig

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    If you get jitters or something maybe try an inhale/exhale breathing exercise or something like jumping up and down.
    You'll do great! Try not to worry.
    Maybe eat like 3-4 hours before the show, I forgot how Shadows does it but I think it's good even for guitar players.
    Should probably research that before putting it into practice

• Love
    Reactions: Deyanrasul
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    So we started with nightmare i think it went great I nailed the solo which I'm very proud of we did ghost town of was pretty hard but we did ok then creep by trailhead and then ended with ghouls night out by the misfits I was very happy with the first gig.Anyone have any ideas for the 70s gig and Christmas gig?
    70's im going with sabbath,Christmas has to be TSO

Reactions: Javier Wienarjati
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Javier Wienarjati

Campfire Attention Holder
    Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com
    So we started with nightmare i think it went great I nailed the solo which I'm very proud of we did ghost town of was pretty hard but we did ok then creep by trailhead and then ended with ghouls night out by the misfits I was very happy with the first gig.Anyone have any ideas for the 70s gig and Christmas gig?

My dad plays this everyday. Lol.
    It's played by Ronnie Dio and Tony Iommi from Black Sabath.