• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Good Yard Everybody!

GhostShadowMG

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 25, 2019
Existential Hell
I've been enjoying this site for over a month now, and finally I have decided to make a posts for a change!!! I would just like to take this opportunity to say that I love each and every one of you! Stay beautiful metal people! Rock on! Regards from the land of Canada, and anyone who finds themselves in British Columbia, and comes to my town, hit me up yo! Lets JAM!!! Lets PARTY!!! WOoOOOOO

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
I've been enjoying this site for over a month now, and finally I have decided to make a posts for a change!!! I would just like to take this opportunity to say that I love each and every one of you! Stay beautiful metal people! Rock on! Regards from the land of Canada, and anyone who finds themselves in British Columbia, and comes to my town, hit me up yo! Lets JAM!!! Lets PARTY!!! WOoOOOOO
Welcome home brother...appreciate the invite if i get up your way i will holla