• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Greetings Synners

Axescour

Free Bird Player
Feb 1, 2022
United States
Hello there! I'm Joe.

I've been looking around for a place to get better at guitar and this looks like the spot. I've been playing for 12 years but lack in the lead playing department.
I also transcribe guitar by ear at a professional quality level after being trained by the guy (Russ Elton) making Trivium's official tab books and would love to be able to play more of what I transcribe. Looking forward to being here and learning more about guitar from one of music's best.

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Hello there! I'm Joe.

I've been looking around for a place to get better at guitar and this looks like the spot. I've been playing for 12 years but lack in the lead playing department.
    I also transcribe guitar by ear at a professional quality level after being trained by the guy (Russ Elton) making Trivium's official tab books and would love to be able to play more of what I transcribe. Looking forward to being here and learning more about guitar from one of music's best.
    Welcome to the family Joe, we’re happy to have you here with us! If you have any questions at all, don’t be afraid to ask! Everyone here is incredibly helpful. Looking forward to seeing you around 🤘

Reactions: Alicia Willis
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Axescour

Free Bird Player
    Feb 1, 2022
    United States
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :) About the transcribing: It definitely is not an easy task at first, but with hard work and patience you'd be surprised what you can end up doing. :) I only started transcribing last April and already have a discord server where I share my tabs with 90+ members and is always growing. And for those interested in learning try this: Great post on the Reddit page of Russ Elton, that guy trained me, about how to transcribe.