• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Greetings!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and I'm from Brazil. I'm not a guitarrist and made my account for the music production class, but I really enjoy seeing you all playing your riffs and solos!
    (Oh, I think I should mention that @Batbia is my little clone that went wrong twin sister!)
    Welcome, sys! ❤

• Love
    Reactions: Aquamandy

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and I'm from Brazil. I'm not a guitarrist and made my account for the music production class, but I really enjoy seeing you all playing your riffs and solos!
    (Oh, I think I should mention that @Batbia is my little clone that went wrong twin sister!)
    Wait what this drummer is doing here Welcome to the family sister!!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Well first of, welcome! And you not being a guitarist is okay I mean, technically speaking, nobody has ever really seen me play guitar.

Secondly, I feel honored that you created an account just for the music production class, thank you!

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to be active! We do not bite!

Aquamandy

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Brazil
    Welcome Amanda ! Hope you enjoy the class !
    Welcome!!! 😁😁😁
    Welcome Amanda!!
    Welcome, sys! ❤
    Wait what this drummer is doing here Welcome to the family sister!!
    Well first of, welcome! And you not being a guitarist is okay I mean, technically speaking, nobody has ever really seen me play guitar.
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, I feel so honored to be a part of this big family now 😸💞
    Secondly, I feel honored that you created an account just for the music production class, thank you!

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to be active! We do not bite!
    Oh, I'm so excited for this, and actually I'm the one who needs to thank you, for bringing this knowledge to us! 🤝;)