• New Site Changes

View Thread We just updated the site. Let us know what you think and if you see any issues please tell us in this thread!

GUESS WHO'S BACK...

...BACK AGAIN...​

GUESS WHO'S BACK...​

TELL A FRIEND...​

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back......

ITS OUR ONE AND ONLY QUEEN CAT OF THE SCHOOL, THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS, THE GUITARIST FOR UNKNOW, THE ONE AND ONLY....​

@Jak Angelescu

*THE CROWD GOES WILD*

Okay, In all seriousness, our GLORIOUS Queen is back in action and is again an Admin on the school. We all know she took a break for various reasons, and I think I can speak for all of us when I say I am absolutely thrilled that she has made her gracious return to us !

Let us bask in this glorious return, but not bombard our beloved Queen too much. If you do, Mama Peach shall beat you to death with the all mighty flipflop; and if you're extra bad, you shall be made to go out back and pick your own switch for your beating :ROFLMAO:

Lets all show our girl some love and the respect she deserves !

Welcome Back Jak ! :pink-heart:

J

Jak Angelescu

...BACK AGAIN...​

GUESS WHO'S BACK...​

TELL A FRIEND...​

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back......

ITS OUR ONE AND ONLY QUEEN CAT OF THE SCHOOL, THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS, THE GUITARIST FOR UNKNOW, THE ONE AND ONLY....​

@Jak Angelescu

*THE CROWD GOES WILD*

Okay, In all seriousness, our GLORIOUS Queen is back in action and is again an Admin on the school. We all know she took a break for various reasons, and I think I can speak for all of us when I say I am absolutely thrilled that she has made her gracious return to us !

Let us bask in this glorious return, but not bombard our beloved Queen too much. If you do, Mama Peach shall beat you to death with the all mighty flipflop; and if you're extra bad, you shall be made to go out back and pick your own switch for your beating :ROFLMAO:

Lets all show our girl some love and the respect she deserves !

Welcome Back Jak ! :pink-heart:

I didn't know if I should laugh at this or love it🤣🤣

Thank you so much. I really SINCERELY appreciate it! I thought I wouldn't come back into this role, but I've still essentially been this behind closed doors so may as well make it official again😂

I'm still glad you did what you did. No one knows how much I really needed that. Now that my new job doesn't make me feel like I'm about to die of a stroke from stress and I'm not monitoring 70 Instagram pages, and Holly is doing better, I'm ready again 🥰🥰

I love you so much Alicia!

Synner Endless Summer Collection