• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Guitar names?

This is my main acoustic guitar, it's called "Jolene" in honour of the artist who painted it, my good friend Jolene Mackie. I have a classic nylon string guitar called "Carmen", and my electric guitar had a name from it's previous owner "Noche Obscura", but I don't really call her anything.

IMG_7338.JPG

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Indiana
This is my main acoustic guitar, it's called "Jolene" in honour of the artist who painted it, my good friend Jolene Mackie. I have a classic nylon string guitar called "Carmen", and my electric guitar had a name from it's previous owner "Noche Obscura", but I don't really call her anything.

View attachment 1031
That’s absolutely gorgeous!

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina

View attachment 1031
    Omg this makes me want to paint my acoustic....but change scares me so she shall stay naked lol.

• Haha
    Reactions: AGA
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Edward John

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK

View attachment 1031
    Does it Djent?
    Joking aside, cool guitar.

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy

View attachment 1031
    what a piece of art 🖼😍👏🏼

• Love

Alec Lewis

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
  • Nov 11, 2019
    My Schecter Omen Extreme 6 FR in red I recently named "Igni". This is named after the video game/book/Netflix series: The Witcher. (For those unfamiliar Igni is basically a fire spell). One of my favorite book series, so i just had to name it that. Im considering naming my blue guitar Aard, also from the Witcher, but I don't play it as much so I don't necessarily refer to it often.