• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Guitar names?

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Indiana
So i got to thinking today, A lot of people name their main guitar. The one that they use most often. Famous players such as BB King and Gary Rossington and Gary Moore named theirs, Lucille, Berniece, and Greeny respectively. So what have ya’ll named yours?

My explorer is Mary Ann. Dont judge 😂

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
The strat is Sage, and my acoustic is Baby
I’ve not named the schecter yet....but lately with what I’ve been practicing on it...it usually gets called “bitch, asshole, and stupid fucker” sooooo one of those might stick soon 😂😂😂
Well, bitch, asshole and stupid fucker can be used as affectionate terms too so nothing wrong with that 🤣🤣🤣

Edward John

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
UK
So i got to thinking today, A lot of people name their main guitar. The one that they use most often. Famous players such as BB King and Gary Rossington and Gary Moore named theirs, Lucille, Berniece, and Greeny respectively. So what have ya’ll named yours?

My explorer is Mary Ann. Dont judge 😂
My PRS is called Chad.

Last edited:

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    I’ve not named the schecter yet....but lately with what I’ve been practicing on it...it usually gets called “bitch, asshole, and stupid fucker” sooooo one of those might stick soon 😂😂😂
    Pretty sure my schecter has similar nicknames... god fucking damnit you, stupid asshole, tricky bastard on specific days haha.

Jesse Salmons

Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    I used to call my old les paul a bitch everytime i broke a string😂

Jesse Salmons

Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    My Epiphone Les Paul custom was named almost instantly.
    I was playing her late at night after having received her and then in my mind the words Midnight....Mindy came. Thus my baby is called Mindy Midnight, and I love her to death!
    Yes man! Love it!