• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Guitar-Related Member Upgrades

J

Jak Angelescu

I would really, REALLY love for the member upgrades to be more guitar-oriented. The ads don't really bother me, the badges don't make a deal, and neither do the emojis. Kiko Loureiro, while having a lot of free lessons, has amazing perks on his site like exclusive lesson features, or even a developmental program that you get a new lesson each month to shuttle launch your growth, step by step. If we paid like $15/month and could get a small pick set sent out one month (with perhaps the badass Synner graphics on them?), a signed autograph the next, a Synner patch or pin set the next, and then a sticker collection after that or whatever... or even $30 a month and get a monthly live stream guitar session on YouTube from Syn or Papa. I'd bet Syn would have like 1,000+ people in there! And unlike Kiko, Syn has just diehard fans of A7X that would pay that just to be able to watch an exclusive live stream with him. I know I'd pay for that! I want something tangible for my membership. Like at a gym, I get to use the gym with my membership. They don't give me a badge or take ads away in my life. At my spa, I pay for a massage membership and I get massages with it, you know? I know for $9.95 there's the quarterly thing that happens. But it's not guitar-related and it involves the entire community leaders, not just Syn himself. Kiko went live last week (He just does it through YouTube) and taught "Best Way To Apply Bends and Vibratos" and he had over 4,000 viewers. I watch them every single week and learn so much from them! I would really appreciate something like that here.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
That's kind of a good idea! Some cool guitar related perks would be killer. I like that I don't see ads but generally I'm not the kinda dude that gets bothered by it(usually people describe me as the easy-going dude, just go with the flow you know 🏝️) there's only so much to worry about and ads is definitely not one of those. As far as the other perks go I like the confirmation that I'm a legend. For the emojis I can't really access the on-site emojis so I just use the ones on my phone 😅

Also I'm curious what a signed autograph is like an autograph that's layered twice? 🤪🤪

Upvote 0
J

Jak Angelescu

That's kind of a good idea! Some cool guitar related perks would be killer. I like that I don't see ads but generally I'm not the kinda dude that gets bothered by it(usually people describe me as the easy-going dude, just go with the flow you know 🏝️) there's only so much to worry about and ads is definitely not one of those. As far as the other perks go I like the confirmation that I'm a legend. For the emojis I can't really access the on-site emojis so I just use the ones on my phone 😅

Also I'm curious what a signed autograph is like an autograph that's layered twice? 🤪🤪
Did you take asshole lessons from @Dominik Gräber ?? 🤣🤣🤣 you both are too hilarious! It's 5am here. Whaddya want from me? 😭😭

Upvote 0
Synner Endless Summer Collection