• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Guitar Guitar tone

Possessed Sinner

Free Bird Player
Apr 6, 2021
Czech Republic
Hi everyone and happy new year!
I recently just listened to metal music, didn't have my guitar near me and I have got a really big problem. I got used to professional guitar tone, so not much the high crispyness, which always triggered me and now I want to achieve these tones, because I want to record some demos and I hate my own tone. It is true that I am using free plugins, but also very cheap digital multieffect. If I will have time later today, I can post some demos of my tone.
Have a nice day everyone and see ya!

Reactions: Ian _Invader

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    The only thing explicitly wrong with that tone is that you don't like it. You could hear that tone on any number of records, just maybe not an A7X record. If you're trying to get more A7X tone, try a different amp model in your plugin. Something similar to a 5150 or a Deizel or something. I'n not sure what you're using or what you have available, so it's hard to recommend anything beyond that.

Reactions: Possessed Sinner
    Upvote 0

Possessed Sinner

Free Bird Player
    Apr 6, 2021
    Czech Republic
    The only thing explicitly wrong with that tone is that you don't like it. You could hear that tone on any number of records, just maybe not an A7X record. If you're trying to get more A7X tone, try a different amp model in your plugin. Something similar to a 5150 or a Deizel or something. I'n not sure what you're using or what you have available, so it's hard to recommend anything beyond that.
    Thank you! Do you think that the tone is useable for at least demo or there is too much noise?

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection