• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Had someone use rocksmith as a practice tool?

Tunefulcathodic

Garage band Groupie
  • Jun 9, 2022
    Hi 👋

Its me again...
    I start a few days and i love the course so far.... im learning with Synner and im practicing with rocksmith. Im totally enjoying it.

I ask couse I didn't buy an amp, i only had the guitar, the rocksmith cable, and when im making the course i use the software bias amp with a clean amp to listen wtf im doing.

Do someone of you use software instead amps?

Javier Wienarjati

Campfire Attention Holder
    Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com
    Hello.. Nice to see you..
    I have my old rolland cube but I use free guitar rig simulator for recording. For my daily practice I prefer my Rolland Cube, because we don't have proper monitor yet, I hate using headphones. I tend to get distracted when I use simulator because I want to try all the cool sounds, and then I forget my main agenda for the practice.😅

Reactions: Tunefulcathodic
    Upvote 0

Tunefulcathodic

Garage band Groupie
  • Jun 9, 2022
    Hello.. Nice to see you..
    I have my old rolland cube but I use free guitar rig simulator for recording. For my daily practice I prefer my Rolland Cube, because we don't have proper monitor yet, I hate using headphones. I tend to get distracted when I use simulator because I want to try all the cool sounds, and then I forget my main agenda for the practice.😅
    Hahha the million different sounds are a doom for the atention haha i love to test different sounds and get easily distracted

• Haha
    Reactions: Javier Wienarjati
    Upvote 0

Flower Hands

Garage band Groupie
    Sep 15, 2021
    BRA
    I played with Rocksmith back in the old ancient days - 2015 - it was great, there was those pre-made tones you press 1,2,3,4 or f1,f2,f3, I don't know now, they sounded pretty good
    I only play unplugged or with p2-p10 adapter for recording, which I believe is not healthy technique and performance-wise; I'm not used to playing loud at all, it sounds like a mess and its like I'm afraid of making noise 😬

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Tunefulcathodic
    Upvote 0