• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

''Hail to the King'' and what I actually do in life

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Christian, thanks for sharing your story. I concluded that you have a wonderful approach to children. I am also deeply convinced that it is a great success in life to do what you like. Do you have any tips on how to find yourself?
    Thank you so much for your nice comment! I indeed love what I do!

My tip for finding myself might sound easy but it was actually one of the most difficult thing I had to do which was to simply listen to myself and be honest with myself about what I want to be and what I want to do. As on the how, well life experience lead me this way, experimentation, meditation... but it's not necessairly going to be the same for everyone. I always knew that I wanted to do music and that I was good at it but the actual difficult thing for me was to take the risk and do the jump. It took me a couple years to do it but now it's a work in progress which leads me to my next thing:

Once you figured who you are and who you want to be, what you're doing now and what you want to do; you have to make sure that every decision you take will make you move forward in the right direction. It's not always going to be easy but it is rewarding!

Good luck in your journey my friend! :)

Reactions: MazieAdkins