• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Alina Peterson

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Germany
Hallo,

I´m from Germany and live near Hannover. I play guitar and usually met with different people on different locations for jam sessions. Due to the pandemic I can´t meet with them.
So, you guess it: music is an important part of my life. ;)
I´m open to various genres. From Björk, Nina Hagen, HIM, Rammstein, Korn, Slipknot, Apocalyptica, Subway to Sally, In Extremo, Billy Idol, Depeche Mode, The Cult, Fever Ray to Hans Zimmer, Ennio Morricone, Johnny Cash, Nick Cave and anything in between.
I stumbled upon A7X in a magazine and they catched my attention because of Matt´s short haircut. 😁 I was used to long haired men in metal bands and him having that short hair was quite unusual to me. I tried "Mad Hatter" and there we go.
My parents saw them live in 2007 and still have the "City of Evil" plus the self titled record in their collection. Especially my mum saved some true gems over the years! 💖

Kind regards, Alina

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Hallo,

I´m from Germany and live near Hannover. I play guitar and usually met with different people on different locations for jam sessions. Due to the pandemic I can´t meet with them.
I´m open to various genres. From Björk, Nina Hagen, HIM, Rammstein, Korn, Slipknot, Apocalyptica, Subway to Sally, In Extremo, Billy Idol, Depeche Mode, The Cult, Fever Ray to Hans Zimmer, Ennio Morricone, Johnny Cash, Nick Cave and anything in between.
I stumbled upon A7X in a magazine and they catched my attention because of Matt´s short haircut. 😁 I was used to long haired men in metal bands and him having that short hair was quite unusual to me. I tried "Mad Hatter" and there we go.
My parents saw them live in 2007 and still have the "City of Evil" plus the self titled record in their collection. Especially my mum saved some true gems over the years! 💖

Kind regards, Alina
Did you happen to see Matt when he didn't shave a few years ago? His hair was rather long then.

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Hallo,

Kind regards, Alina
    Hi Welcome!!! :rock-hand:

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hallo,

Kind regards, Alina
    Willkommen! Grüße aus dem Saarland :money-face:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alina Peterson

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Germany
    @Calvin Yes, I saw a picture of him with longer hair and it fit him very well. :cool:

@Mandy So far I´m enjoying the shool. I have more time to scroll through their videos these days.

@Dominik und Chris Schön, dass es hier auch Deutsche gibt. (y) Bist du schon lange hier?

And thank you everyone else! Looking forward to some nice conversations and exchange of creativity. ✨

Reactions: carlosmqr