• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Happy Birthday Alicia!🎂🎉🍻

J

Jak Angelescu

You are seriously one of the most amazing human beings I know. Ever since we met, my life has been more complete. Our phone conversations always leave me energized, clear-headed and calm. I don't know what my life would be like without you. You do so much for Holly and I, and this is your very special day.

I can't wait for you to get your gift in the mail from both of us. Thank you for continuing to give me the gift of your friendship every single day.

You have helped save me in every way a person can be saved. Thank you for being the sweetest peach. I love you. I really, really do.

I only wish others could see you the way I see you. How giving, kind, selfless and big hearted you are. Thank you for being the Queen of this school. I've been improving so much thanks to you. I just cannot say enough good things about you or how much you are truly cherished and loved by Holly and I both.

Happiest of birthdays, my twin mermaid. I couldn't have survived these last two weeks without you, @Alicia Willis

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Oh hell, @Jak Angelescu you’ve got me ugly crying right now ! How the hell do I follow that up ? 😭😭

Happy Birthday to you too my soul sister ! There aren’t many people who I trust fully, but you are most definitely one of them. You and Holly both have such amazing friends to me. You’ve seen me laugh, cry, struggle, fail, and you’ve always been supportive and never once judged me. The world needs a few more Jaks in it that’s for damned sure ! You are the kindest soul I’ve ever known, (also the feistiest 😉)

• Love
    Reactions: laurenf