• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Happy Birthday Alicia!!!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey everyone!

I just wanted to take a second today to wish a heartfelt happy birthday to one of the wonderful member of the moderation team, @Alicia Willis !!!!

She is one of the most wonderful person that I've ever met in my life and has been such an integral part of Synner since the very foundation of this site. And so, I believe it's just right to put the spotlight on her today to underline how much of an amazing person she is and how much she means not only to me but the entire community so please join me in wishing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 🎆

- Rad

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    1646931104263.png

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!
    I wish you the most wonderful of birthdays today! Thank you so much for always being the kindest, most caring and thoughtful friend I could ever ask for, as well as an awesome mod! I'm extremely grateful for all you do!

And as your birthday falls on an already super day, MAR 10th, I knew I had to make you the perfect birthday meme... Enjoy! 🤘💀🤘🔥❤️

PicsArt_03-10-05.01.12.jpg

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!
    I wish you the most wonderful of birthdays today! Thank you so much for always being the kindest, most caring and thoughtful friend I could ever ask for, as well as an awesome mod! I'm extremely grateful for all you do!

And as your birthday falls on an already super day, MAR 10th, I knew I had to make you the perfect birthday meme... Enjoy! 🤘💀🤘🔥❤️

View attachment 2794
    😂😂😂😂 this is utter perfection ! I love you Matt !

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina