• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE LONDON!

J

Jak Angelescu

Okay, I have no idea what you actually prefer to be called because you've had like 5 nicknames on Instagram since I've known you, but this one was always my favorite :)

Please join me in wishing our fellow $ynner, fashion guru, and the admin of the synnerclothing Instagram page, a VERY rocking birthday!

Love you, James Thomas!!

(See James Thomas sounds like the author of some detective series. Jamie London sounds like a rockstar)

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Okay, I have no idea what you actually prefer to be called because you've had like 5 nicknames on Instagram since I've known you, but this one was always my favorite :)

Please join me in wishing our fellow $ynner, fashion guru, and the admin of the synnerclothing Instagram page, a VERY rocking birthday!

Love you, James Thomas!!

(See James Thomas sounds like the author of some detective series. Jamie London sounds like a rockstar)

Awwwwww thank you so much Queen Cat! 🖤❤ You’re the absolute best, Love YOU! And @Kat the metalhead and @Radu-Cristian Perde and anyone else who takes the time out of their day to wish me a happy birthday, because nobody has to do that and I’m a sentimental SOB, and your all just rad AF regardless 😜

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Jak Angelescu
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    Awwwwww thank you so much Queen Cat! 🖤❤ You’re the absolute best, Love YOU! And @Kat the metalhead and @Radu-Cristian Perde and anyone else who takes the time out of their day to wish me a happy birthday, because nobody has to do that and I’m a sentimental SOB, and your all just rad AF regardless 😜
    Happy birthday..damn im late for everything...probably be late to"MY"funeral

• Love
    Reactions: Jamie London
    Synner Endless Summer Collection