• Having issues viewing lessons? We're currently experiencing an issue with the video system we use and will get this fixed soon!

Happy Birthday Jamie!!

Radu-Cristian Perde

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I would like to invite you all to wish the happiest of birthday to our dear Social Media master, Jamie London!!

Does he have this name because he was born in London, Ontario, Canada? Unfortunately, no. It's just because it really sounds fucking cool.
    But I do want to say how thankful I am to him and to everything he does for the Synner in general. He works tirelessly everyday to give life to this school through our socials and I know for a fact that it's not at all an easy job. But I also know that he's fucking crushing it and that we are REALLY lucky to have him in our team.

And so I raise my glass to you Jamie and wish you a happy birthday and only the very best because that's what I think you deserve! 🥂

To many more years!!!

jamie.png

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Gilroy, California
    synner.com
    Thank you all so much, I don’t deserve any of you excellent humans. Ya boi has had a bit of a rough few days so this absolutely made my week 😭🙏

Radu once again proving himself to be a comedic genius beyond words with the graphic 😂👏👏

Love you all muy mucho 🖤

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection