• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Happy Birthday oldman Ed!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Ladies and Gentleman, today I want to underline a very special day. Today is Ed's retirement day!

After decades of working hard as... well I don't know exactly what he did but he was with Jesus in high school and had a dinosaur as a pet so that's, like, at least over 100 years ago.
    But today's the day where he calls it quits and *check notes*..

Oh. It's just his birthday.

He's just getting a tad bit older.

Ah well, in that case I have only one thing to say: Okay boomer.

Happy Birthday Ed. You are appreciated by everyone for always being there to answer technical questions, for working hard behind the scenes to make this school moving forward and at this point, I don't think anyone can picture the school without you. You are an integral part of it and we all truly cherish you. Hope you are having a great day and I wish you the very best because that's what i believe you deserve. To many more, cheers! 🥂

Untitled-1.png

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Happy Birthday Captain ! Since Radu did you so much justice in this photo, perhaps you could share a little Rogaine and Just for Men with him 😂

haha jk, we all know you don’t need Rogaine 😉
    *google rogaine*

Yeah I'm gonna take, uhm, 10 of those

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    THE PIC, I AM SCREAMING!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 OMG

Happy Birthday, Captain Ed! Like Radu already said, we can't imagine this place without you! Thanks for everything you've done for us. I wish you all the happiness in the world. And also a great health insurance (you're really gonna need it, 'cause you know, at your age even breathing is a risk).

We love you! 💖

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    Happy Birthday Ed! Idk if I speak for everyone else but you're an absolute treasure to me. I've witnessed you reach out to people who really need the help when no one else was able to and I hope that more people aspire to be more like the kind of person you are today. You're truly an excellent coach and an awesome teacher and I hope you have a rocking birthday. You deserve the best and I pray that you receive the best. Happy Birthday Ed! You're an awesome Rockstar :rock-hand: