• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Happy Birthday, Radu!

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Well, well, well... It's June 28th, and turns out today is my nemesis', @Radu-Cristian Perde, birthday! Radu, even tho you are a pain in the ass and make my existence miserable, I will put our differences aside for a moment. You know, a true act of kindness.

All jokes aside, I wish you happiness and success in all aspects of your life. You are a great human being and this community wouldn't be the same without you and all your shenanigans! You're RAD! May your day be as awesome as you!

Here's a picture to celebrate your birthday. Haters gonna say it's photoshopped. 🤷🏻‍♀️

InShot_20210626_195928450.jpg

Also, you missed your last appointment, so I will have to charge you 300 dollars for wasting my time. I accept cash only.
    Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Aquamandy

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Brazil
    Happy birthday Radu! Usually, when people start to age, they worry about losing their hair, but this issue won't bother you since you already have none 🤪 So accept this humble gift, I think it will suit you perfectly 🙃

9218dd278ab2bad13b9f302858bb6844.jpg

Just kidding! :ROFLMAO: I wish you wigs, crowns, explosions, more @redlipsofdeceit 's and @Anna.VG 's to bother you, a girlfriend who likes you even with you playing bass, and, jokings aside, love, success, happiness, health, and everything you want in your life, cause you're an awesome and talented man who still has a lot to conquer and are going to go far in this life 😉
    And finally, take a Happy Birthday with your idol himself, Johnny Christ! 🥳👏 After all, we can't spell @Radu-Cristian Perde without CHRIST 😎

1624855454688.png

Last edited:

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    Happy birthday Radu! 🎂🎉
    Since you're the man of the videos, I think on your day you deserve a special video just for you! 👇

(Tried to include as many Radu-style references as I could) 😜

Jokes aside, you're absolutely amazing, funny and EXTREMELY talented, so keep making people laugh and also keep brightening other people lives with your existance! I wish you so much happiness, health, success and all of the best, because you truly deserve it man! Enjoy your day 🥳👏

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Well, well, well... It's June 28th, and turns out today is my nemesis', @Radu-Cristian Perde, birthday! Radu, even tho you are a pain in the ass and make my existence miserable, I will put our differences aside for a moment. You know, a true act of kindness.

All jokes aside, I wish you happiness and success in all aspects of your life. You are a great human being and this community wouldn't be the same without you and all your shenanigans! You're RAD! May your day be as awesome as you!

Here's a picture to celebrate your birthday. Haters gonna say it's photoshopped. 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1719

Also, you missed your last appointment, so I will have to charge you 300 dollars for wasting my time. I accept cash only.
    Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉
    I have to say I am impressed with your photoshop skills, this is genius! But im not paying you your 300$. I already spent it. 🤷‍♂️

For real though, I really fucking appreciate this. And while putting our feud aside, this does put a smile to my face.Thank you so much for this, for your kind words... I really don't know what to say! :ROFLMAO:This is both hilarious and amazing wow, im speechless!!