• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Happy Birthday, Radu!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Happy birthday, Radu! Hope you have an awesome day, dude! 🤘💀🤘
    Thanks so much Millie!!!
    Happy birthday!!!!
    Thank you Iris :giggle:
    Happy birthday! I’ll do an exception today and I’m going to treat you well🥳🥂
    It looks to be really painful for you... your misery rejuvenates me...
    Thank you so much for your nice words :)

Happy birthday Radu! Usually, when people start to age, they worry about losing their hair, but this issue won't bother you since you already have none 🤪 So accept this humble gift, I think it will suit you perfectly 🙃

9218dd278ab2bad13b9f302858bb6844.jpg

Just kidding! :ROFLMAO: I wish you wigs, crowns, explosions, more @redlipsofdeceit 's and @Anna.VG 's to bother you, a girlfriend who likes you even with you playing bass, and, jokings aside, love, success, happiness, health, and everything you want in your life, cause you're an awesome and talented man who still has a lot to conquer and are going to go far in this life 😉
    And finally, take a Happy Birthday with your idol himself, Johnny Christ! 🥳👏 After all, we can't spell @Radu-Cristian Perde without CHRIST 😎

View attachment 1721

Indeed, I will never have to experience this anxiety and oddly enough, I'm really thrilled about being bald 😂

No I won't wear this wig. Nop.
    Happy birthday Radu! 🎂🎉
    Since you're the man of the videos, I think on your day you deserve a special video just for you! 👇

(Tried to include as many Radu-style references as I could) 😜

Jokes aside, you're absolutely amazing, funny and EXTREMELY talented, so keep making people laugh and also keep brightening other people lives with your existance! I wish you so much happiness, health, success and all of the best, because you truly deserve it man! Enjoy your day 🥳👏
    The video is brilliant, wtf. I fucking love this!!! Thank you so much for putting time and effort into this, i am truly astonished!! Hot damn.

Can I be master of crown though? Cuz still no the wigs. Also, I don't want more Anna's.
    And thanks! Yeah the Anna's will keep bothering me but whatever... all said and done, thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot 😁

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Happy birthday, Radu! Don't fuck it up!
    Too late. I just woke up butt naked and there's snow all around me. The good new is that it means that im still probably in canada. The bad new is that canada is fucking large and that narrows it down very little... ah well... Thanks dude! :rock-hand:
    Happy birthday brother! 🎂🎉
    PLEASE for the love of all that is good and right. In this world, try and behave yourself today 😜
    If I behave myself, would I truly be myself? :unsure:
    Come on, I have 1000 to screw things up today. I'm gonna go wild. If there a gigantic explosion in Canada, you know who's behind it!

Thanks dude! :)
    Happy Birthdayyyyyy 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
    Thank you so much Ari, it means a lot 😁
    🌊Happy Birthday!!! 🎆
    Thanks William!!
    Happy Birthday Radu !!
    Thank you Ekrem!!
    Happy Birthday, Radu!!
    Thanks Gemma :giggle:

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Happy Birthday to Radu, my new Arch enemy of the school (since Jak left, U know)

As a Bass player it shouldn't bother you to only be the second choice :guitar-pick-2:
    Weren't we enemies before already? Perhaps It's time to put that aside and become ally... I'd need one to help me go against the Anna's... what do you say?

Thanks for the wishes :)

Happy Birthday Radu!!
    Thank you Des! I really appreciate this!!
    Hey Happy Birthday Raduuuu!!! ❤️ 🥳🥳 I wish you all the best on your day!!!! You are awesome and the best 🙄😜hahahahahaha! obviously Vader sends his greetings to you! and the whole empire haha they couldn't not greet you hahaha😎😜

View attachment 1727
    Ah yes. My idol, the dark lord of the siths himself... truly this brings meaning to this day!! Thank you so much Gabby, you are sweet! I really appreciate your words!! :giggle: 😁

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Weren't we enemies before already? Perhaps It's time to put that aside and become ally... I'd need one to help me go against the Anna's... what do you say?

Teach me the way of the Bass and I will be yours, master

Edith: I am watching way too much Clone Wars atm

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Happy Birthday Radu ! It’s clear how much everyone adores you (even if they don’t want to admit it lol)
    You are a phenomenal friend and integral member of this community. 🥂 to you ! May your next trip around the sun be the best of many more to come !
    I don't see it. I feel like im very hated but whatevs.. thanks Alicia, it means a lot! :giggle: 😁

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    I don't see it. I feel like im very hated but whatevs.. thanks Alicia, it means a lot! :giggle: 😁
    Captain Ed said once, he only picks on those he genuinely likes. Which is why he hates me lol. Jk. Im a delicate flower and he’s a gentleman.
    seriously though, you don’t get THAT much scarcasm without a little love behind it 👍🏻
    As much as your dark, shriveled heart hates it, you are indeed loved. FEEL THE LOVE DAMNIT ! 🌸 ✨ 🌈 ☮️ 😊

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Captain Ed said once, he only picks on those he genuinely likes. Which is why he hates me lol. Jk. Im a delicate flower and he’s a gentleman.
    seriously though, you don’t get THAT much scarcasm without a little love behind it 👍🏻
    As much as your dark, shriveled heart hates it, you are indeed loved. FEEL THE LOVE DAMNIT ! 🌸 ✨ 🌈 ☮️ 😊
    To quote the great Haddaway, ''What is love?'' Can't feel what I don't know!

And yes you are a delicate flower but you are also the godamn Mandarinian!!!! Im bringing this back up, this is your title!!!

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    He doesn't wanna show that he has a cute and lovely side, BUT WE WILL FORCE LOVE UPON HIM EVEN THO HE DOESN'T WANNA ACCEPT IT!
    But only for today. Tomorrow, I will get back to insulting him.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Happy Birthday to Brother Badass Radu!!!!!

Enjoy the day to the fullest!!!!

Ps: Don't play too much Guitar..you are loosing your edge
    Thanks my bro! I had a great day, thank you for the wishes! And don't worry, im not losing anything. If ever, im only getting sharper ;)

devil'slittlesister

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Happy birthday Radu! 🎂🎉
    Since you're the man of the videos, I think on your day you deserve a special video just for you! 👇

(Tried to include as many Radu-style references as I could) 😜

Jokes aside, you're absolutely amazing, funny and EXTREMELY talented, so keep making people laugh and also keep brightening other people lives with your existance! I wish you so much happiness, health, success and all of the best, because you truly deserve it man! Enjoy your day 🥳👏
    Oh my gawddddd I love you lmfaoooo

• Love
    Reactions: Batbia