• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Happy Birthday to Syn fuckin Gates

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Y'all know what day it is and I don't come empty handed! :explode-skull:

As most of you who received the messages know, there was a little something that I have been prepping for today and it is ready to be shared with not only our dear Syn but also with all of you!

I want to give a particular thanks to @redlipsofdeceit who came to me with the idea to do a video and who also helped, along with @Anna.VG , with some info and pictures for a little thing that I did (stay until the end, you won't regret it!!!).

All said and done, the video will say it all but again, Happy Birthday Syn, you are my favorite guitar player from Black Veil Brides!

We fuckin love you :syngates::rock-hand:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Amazing videoooooo. As always, what a great job!!! But...... @Radu-Cristian Perde , everybody has a name but me... where is my f***** name? 😟😟😟😟

😂😂😂😂😂😂
    I am so sorry that's my fault :eek: I had your name in the edit but I must have press on the wrong key and it got put transparent... I AM SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO :( :cry: :ROFLMAO: