• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Happy Halloween!

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
Staff member
Legend+
Fucking Legend
Nov 11, 2019
This was a vid from about 10 years ago - when I was getting paid to be silly. Probably one of my better songs - at least harmonically. I poke a little fun at A7X (which they are always gracious about). I always liked this solo. I tried to emulate Syn (as best I can. lol). So it starts tasty, has a couple of sweeps and then descends into single note shred. The end is all alternate picking, because I was still struggling with eco picking at the time. (Took me about 3 years to finally get it).

Also Cooper Carter dissected the solo on his YouTube site and shows you how to play it - which is very cool!

Enjoy!
I Like Zombie Girls:

Cooper Carter:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    This was a vid from about 10 years ago - when I was getting paid to be silly. Probably one of my better songs - at least harmonically. I poke a little fun at A7X (which they are always gracious about). I always liked this solo. I tried to emulate Syn (as best I can. lol). So it starts tasty, has a couple of sweeps and then descends into single note shred. The end is all alternate picking, because I was still struggling with eco picking at the time. (Took me about 3 years to finally get it).

Also Cooper Carter dissected the solo on his YouTube site and shows you how to play it - which is very cool!

Enjoy!
    I Like Zombie Girls:

Cooper Carter:
    Hahaha! this is hilarious, cool 😎
    Happy Halloween to you too!🧡🎃

deniz2005

New Student
    Oct 9, 2020
    Vienna (Austria)

Enjoy!
    I Like Zombie Girls:

Cooper Carter:

Hahaha that's amazing😂
    Happy Halloween😈

Reactions: Brian Haner Sr.

Edward John

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK

Enjoy!
    I Like Zombie Girls:

Cooper Carter:
    Excellent Papa. Great solo and tone.

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain

Enjoy!
    I Like Zombie Girls:

Cooper Carter:
    I saw this video earlier on your Facebook PG. Thanks for sharing the "lesson" and Happy Halloween to you sir!

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com

Enjoy!
    I Like Zombie Girls:

Cooper Carter:
    Happy Halloween, sir! Have a great time with your family! 🤘🏻🎃

Manvir B

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Kingston, England
    download.png