• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    That's where my grandparents lived after moving, it was so hot and barren.
    We drove there like every month or three to visit.

I think it was that one or may have been part 2
    the screen was like pink and green with a red rocky waterfall

I feel like watching X - Files now or the twilight zone

It is still hot and barren, but I love it. The one I'm playing is not pink and green, so that may be a later one. I plan to try and get to all the Zelda games I can over time.

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    @Jamie London not my favorite but for sure a good game/story, I think I beat the one on Super Nintendo only
    I really enjoyed playing Streetfighter type games but in the arcade, best game for me was probably Magic the Gathering it was a really great time

@Ed Seith I want to collect a lot of things :D eventually, right now I got a lot of useful junk I've been collecting that I'm slowly sorting through
    I want to collect all the a7x tab books for sure. I got a 2009 or 2010 lakers championship shirt still new. I think it could be a collectible. Also got a Zacky played pick

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    @Jamie London not my favorite but for sure a good game/story, I think I beat the one on Super Nintendo only
    I really enjoyed playing Streetfighter type games but in the arcade, best game for me was probably Magic the Gathering it was a really great time

@Ed Seith I want to collect a lot of things :D eventually, right now I got a lot of useful junk I've been collecting that I'm slowly sorting through
    I want to collect all the a7x tab books for sure. I got a 2009 or 2010 lakers championship shirt still new. I think it could be a collectible. Also got a Zacky played pick
    I have a bunch of OLD tab books from the 80s and early 90s in my closet. I've also got a bunch of the A7X ones, even though I know they're not entirely right on the solos (typically, the notes are correct, but they're WAY off on the fingerings in the tabs because they don't know that Syn loves his 3-1-3 economy picking and stuff). I have CoE, Nightmare, HttK and The Stage. Not sure why I never got the ST one. May need to look into that.