• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hat or wig?

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Alright so for the webinar Papa Gates and Syn did, the question that came from my brilliant mind for them was the following:

''If I become good at guitar, is there any chance that I can get back some hair on my head to get the beautiful haircuts both of you have?''

Papa Gates had the graciousness to answer me and told me no and that I should go buy a hat. To be fair, I dont know what I was expecting but his answer was legit. I rock the beanie look and at times I shamelessly steal M. Shadows look with the snapback. (Does a crown count as a hat?)

With that being said, some students have expressed that perhaps I should wear a wig and that reminded me of this little gem I did some years ago when I had no beard and looked like a toddler. Cringe but I thought you would enjoy it and understand why a wig is a bad idea.

That said, I will do some more shanenigans on video or even on stream once that's available (and if they allow me) so don't worry, y'all won't get rid of me that easily.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Omg i love the video Rabu!! hahaha that blonde wig looks great on you LOL! loved it:ROFLMAO::p
    No it's atrocious. It's filled with my worst nightmares!!! Glad you loved it :)
    Omg Radu 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so funny 💯💯💯💯😂😂😂
    Yes the other guys were great. They saved this from being a wreck!
    Ok i wasn’t expecting this 😝🤣 you should wear the wig on the next stream hahahah🤪
    I think you are new here right? Glad this is your first impression of me but don't worry, it's all downhill from here!!! Also, why would you want to see me in that wig? It's like you want to hurt your own eyes...
    Tbh, M. Shadows with the shades and bandanna on looks like a guy you wouldn't want to mess with because he can beat you up.
    Yes that's actually the look I went for when I first shaved my head! It really is a great look, love it!
    I dunno what you mean, Radu, a wig is a FANTASTIC idea. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
    No it's not!!! I feel like this video is gonna have the opposite effect....

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 14, 2021
    Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    No it's atrocious. It's filled with my worst nightmares!!! Glad you loved it :)

Yes the other guys were great. They saved this from being a wreck!

I think you are new here right? Glad this is your first impression of me but don't worry, it's all downhill from here!!! Also, why would you want to see me in that wig? It's like you want to hurt your own eyes...

Yes that's actually the look I went for when I first shaved my head! It really is a great look, love it!

No it's not!!! I feel like this video is gonna have the opposite effect....
    Ahahahaha! Obviously I’m new, didn’t you notice that it says “new student”?🤪 I don’t want to hurt my eyes I just want to laugh at you🤨😝

• Haha
    Reactions: Rad Synner

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    omg, I laughed so hard I think I scared the dog and my son came running to check on me 😂
    I freaking LOVE your comedic side Radu !
    The blonde did nothing for you though sir. Remember, bald is beautiful !
    Thanks Alicia!!! And agreed, I truly rock the bald look! Plus my beard is simply epic!!

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Ahahahaha! Obviously I’m new, didn’t you notice that it says “new student”?🤪 I don’t want to hurt my eyes I just want to laugh at you🤨😝
    Now that you call me out like this, I am noticing the ''new student'' :ROFLMAO:

Oops, guess im becoming blind! 🤷‍♂️

You are straight to the point. You plainly just want to have a good laugh at my expense. I respect the honesty!

Remind me before the next one and perhaps I'll show up my wig ;)🙃

• Haha
    Reactions: Anna.VG

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 14, 2021
    Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    Now that you call me out like this, I am noticing the ''new student'' :ROFLMAO:

Oops, guess im becoming blind! 🤷‍♂️

You are straight to the point. You plainly just want to have a good laugh at my expense. I respect the honesty!

Remind me before the next one and perhaps I'll show up my wig ;)🙃
    Ahahaha you don´t pay attention to the details (n):( I´m always honest ;) and don´t worry, i´ll be sure to remaind you heheh

• Haha
    Reactions: Rad Synner

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    WHY HAVEN'T ANYONE TAGGED ME ON THIS POST?! 🤣
    Radu, I must say: thank God we have you here to share those shenanigans. With that being said, OH MY GOD, MY EYES, MY EYES! lol I think the problem was the kind of wig. Don't worry, I have a suggestion that I think will work out really well for you:
    images (25).jpeg

Last edited:

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    This is GOLD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I'm so proud of not being #TeamHat from the start 🦱😎
    Ah finally some people are preferring #Teamhat!!

Your beard is down right god-like sir ! I applaud you ! 👏🏻
    Thank you! A lot of work goes into it and goddamn, I will get my viking beard with all the jewels and shit!!!
    Ahahaha you don´t pay attention to the details (n):( I´m always honest ;) and don´t worry, i´ll be sure to remaind you heheh
    Fine then. If you want me to start paying attention then I shall! So in that spirit, I shall nickname you ''newbie'' and trust me, I will keep on with this!

I hope you forget about the wig part 🙃
    WHY HAVEN'T ANYONE TAGGED ME ON THIS POST?! 🤣
    Radu, I must say: thank God we have you here to share those shenanigans. With that being said, OH MY GOD, MY EYES, MY EYES! lol I think the problem was the kind of wig. Don't worry, I have a suggestion that I think will work out really well for you:
    View attachment 1547
    @redlipsofdeceit here I just tagged you!!! But hey, don't worry, people probably thought you were hangover from someone in the world drinking a bit. I shall take your suggestion and... well I mean, i could rock that look to be honest...

Before anything else, we need to hear Burn Kitty Burn.
    Yeah.... uhm... no you don't... I've locked the hard drive with the only copies behind a safe somewhere at the bottom of the ocean. Humanity is safe from it there.
    Gonna try to record my pedal directly :LOL:
    I mean, that's a way to go at it! Good luck with those recordings :ROFLMAO: