• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hat or wig?

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    @redlipsofdeceit here I just tagged you!!! But hey, don't worry, people probably thought you were hangover from someone in the world drinking a bit. I shall take your suggestion and... well I mean, i could rock that look to be honest...
    I don't think @Ids Schiere drank this week, because I've never felt so good. Or maybe his drinking spell is not working anymore...

Reactions: idssdi
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I second this 🤣🤣
    Please no...
    Perfectly fine, I even worked out hahahaha
    Well, that's just disappointing.
    That was SOOOOO fucking funny!
    Thank you man! I am glad you enjoyed it!
    Can confirm, hats are great. Proof: i have a full head of hair but im a hat connoiseur
    Damn right! I've always fancied to get myself a hat western style! What's your favorite?

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    Please no...

Well, that's just disappointing.

Thank you man! I am glad you enjoyed it!

Damn right! I've always fancied to get myself a hat western style! What's your favorite?
    My dream hat is a Texas Hatters van zant Hi-roller, but its like 800 bucks😂 spent 200 on the one i have which is a miller hats version called the “southern rocker hat” with a rattlesnake band. I love it

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner