• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Having a hard time with my Dad

Ezequiel Romanko

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Argentina
Hello guys, this has nothing to do with music or a7x, its about my personal life. I have been going through a lot with my dad who has 90 years old.
I needed to writte it to let it out of my chest.
He has been having health problems a month an a half ago, he has been suffering descompensations almost every day, and even had faint, and yesterday he had a seizure. We aproach different medics and all of them had diagnosed him wrong with neck pain because of the nervous system. 3 days ago we aproached a last medic and he diagnosed him with a heart block and he needed an urgent surgery because he had a high risk of an cardiovascular accident or death. Yesterday around 23 pm he had a strong seizure, and we had to take him early to the hospital.
Now he is okay, but in the middle of the operation, qnd im so nervous, i hope everything goes right.
I wanted to tell you because im feeling super bad,and you are all like a family to me.

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you all who read this, i needed to let it out.

Chers and i love you all.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
May 23, 2021
Hello guys, this has nothing to do with music or a7x, its about my personal life. I have been going through a lot with my dad who has 90 years old.
I needed to writte it to let it out of my chest.
He has been having health problems a month an a half ago, he has been suffering descompensations almost every day, and even had faint, and yesterday he had a seizure. We aproach different medics and all of them had diagnosed him wrong with neck pain because of the nervous system. 3 days ago we aproached a last medic and he diagnosed him with a heart block and he needed an urgent surgery because he had a high risk of an cardiovascular accident or death. Yesterday around 23 pm he had a strong seizure, and we had to take him early to the hospital.
Now he is okay, but in the middle of the operation, qnd im so nervous, i hope everything goes right.
I wanted to tell you because im feeling super bad,and you are all like a family to me.

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you all who read this, i needed to let it out.

Chers and i love you all.
Losing my father is one of my biggest fears, I can only imagine how it’s effecting you. Just hold tight and try not to overthink, let the doctor’s do their thing.

And your english was great btw

Ezequiel Romanko

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Argentina
Thank you all for the words and the support, this helped me a lot to feel better, and thanks to god and the doctors the surgery was succesful and now he feels very good. Tomorrow 10 am i have to go pick him to the hospital.

Again thank you all for your kind words, for your love and for your support, when he came out of the surgery i told him of your responses and he was smiling and told me they are all explendid persons and he sends his thanks to you all as well.

Again you are amazing guys we appreciate all your good disposition and your kind words.

Ezequiel Romanko

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Argentina
Had a scare like this with my dad a few years ago. 😥 It's such a stressful thing. But stay strong for him! Deep breaths; calm positive thoughts comin' at ya. I'm sure he'll pull through fine! You've BOTH got this!
Yeah honestly is the most awful felling in the world. Thank you sou much. He's okay now and tomorrow he may can back home

• Love
Reactions: Gemma G.S.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Had a scare like this with my dad a few years ago. 😥 It's such a stressful thing. But stay strong for him! Deep breaths; calm positive thoughts comin' at ya. I'm sure he'll pull through fine! You've BOTH got this!
About 8 years ago my father was 40% burned in a house fire. Was a really fucked up 2 years see him all wrapped up. That story is a long one but to keep.l it short they told.him hed be in the hospital months and he walked out and drive home 3 weeks later.. fully in bandages lol

The next 2 years was basically no job and recovery. I'm glad to saybthisnjever held him.back and he still lives a normal life..infact hes making MORE money from his new jobs he works. It essentially was a blessing in disguise.