• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Having a hard time with my Dad

Ezequiel Romanko

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Argentina
Thank you so much for the kind words Calvin :)

Now he's at home safe and sound. He's sleeping right now but he told me to thank everyone for your love and support. No doubt this is not a comunity. Its a family wich im proud of being a part of it. Thank you so much i feel so happy now that he's in home again. And all your messages keep me strong in those dark times.

devil'slittlesister

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Thank you all for the words and the support, this helped me a lot to feel better, and thanks to god and the doctors the surgery was succesful and now he feels very good. Tomorrow 10 am i have to go pick him to the hospital.

Again thank you all for your kind words, for your love and for your support, when he came out of the surgery i told him of your responses and he was smiling and told me they are all explendid persons and he sends his thanks to you all as well.

Again you are amazing guys we appreciate all your good disposition and your kind words.
    So so so glad to hear this, I've been thinking about you and him all today and yesterday. <3333

Reactions: Ezequiel Romanko

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    I know what it's like, my mother was diagnosed with raenodes pulmonary hypertension and scalaraderma, it increasingly deteriorated her health, she passed last month, just remember the good times, it's still tough , she was only 58
    💀
    I'm so sorry.... I'm sure having you was her light in those dark times. Here for you always, thank you for being here and being so strong 🖤

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    About 8 years ago my father was 40% burned in a house fire. Was a really fucked up 2 years see him all wrapped up. That story is a long one but to keep.l it short they told.him hed be in the hospital months and he walked out and drive home 3 weeks later.. fully in bandages lol

The next 2 years was basically no job and recovery. I'm glad to saybthisnjever held him.back and he still lives a normal life..infact hes making MORE money from his new jobs he works. It essentially was a blessing in disguise.
    Holy shit. Your dad is metal as hell 🤟🏼🤟🏼🤟🏼 so glad you're both still kicking it

Synner Endless Summer Collection