• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Having issues with your user upgrade or achievements?

Larry Tooley

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    Hey guys!

Im fairly certain we have the major issues with subscriptions, achievements, and marking lessons complete resolved. Just want to make sure though. If you guys can look at your achievements and make sure they look mostly correct, as well as perhaps marking a lesson as resolved or reupping subscription, let me know if there are any issues!
    Hi Mike,

I noticed lots of improvement. I was able to mark lessons complete and complete a lesson track thereby earning an achievement. I am not able to select an achievement to display under my avatar. Keep up the good work! :rock-hand:

Reactions: JoeCremo

Larry Tooley

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    Hi Mike,

I noticed lots of improvement. I was able to mark lessons complete and complete a lesson track thereby earning an achievement. I am not able to select an achievement to display under my avatar. Keep up the good work! :rock-hand:
    Scratch my comment about my signature achievement below my avatar. It looks like you even fisted that since I was on earlier today. That's awesome!

- LT

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey, two more questions regarding achievements. Hope I don't get annoying :money-face:
    What are the requirements for "completing your profile"? Cause the only info I haven't given is my twitter / skype data as I don't really use any of them.
    Also, will I get the Spotlight Achievement? I proudly wore that crown once :syngates:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    All of the lessons that I've completed so far do not update as "completed." They still read as "resume", no matter how many of the videos I cycle through. My profile shows 0 lessons completed.
    Hey fellow canadian! To have the lesson marked as completed, you have to manually go click on the ''mark complete'' button. They do not automatically complete themselves when you watch the video!

The button is located on the column on the right of the description which is under the video if you scroll down. It's in bright green!