• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello all.....

Rijul_Jr

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Jul 8, 2020
    Bangalore,India
    I'm from India,and I joined this group,because I have been learning guitar for 11 years now....but I never had an interest for it......its been only 2 years since I've started to play guitar with all of my hearts content and have been improving my guitar skills ever since.....I hope that this site will help me better my guitar skills......

cheers...

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Welcome! Glad to have you here! Dominik's right, to best utilize the school I'd definitely recommend checking out the forums to see what the latest topic is. Also using the search bar to look for topics we've talked about over the years can be pretty helpful too! If you feel comfortable enough to do so I'd definitely recommend you uploading your progress on what you've been working on whether it's a solo you've been learning, a new scale you learned, or your progress on one of the many lessons here! Anyway if you have any questions feel free to ask! There are a lot of people here can help you answer your question whether it's gear, theory, technique, gigging, or home recording related!

Synner Endless Summer Collection