• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello all!

Christopher Scott

Free Bird Player
Jan 4, 2022
Connecticut
Hey everyone, I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community and pursuing the lessons here - In a sense, I'm posting this to hold myself accountable to being active on this site. I've been playing for over 12 years and have a decent amount of technical skills (always love playing through a7x songs) but have realized I am seriously lacking in truly grasping the full depth of the guitar. I've always leaned on tabs, and have stunted bit of growth in terms of playability, especially amongst others in group sessions.

I'm looking forward to powering through the lessons here!

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Hey Christopher! I can very much relate to what you’ve said. I might not have been playing as long, but I also started just with tabs for songs and never grasped the proper techniques. But with a lot of guidance from the very knowledgeable people here I’ve made strides in my playing!
    Glad to have you here! Welcome to Synner :rock-hand:

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Hey everyone, I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community and pursuing the lessons here - In a sense, I'm posting this to hold myself accountable to being active on this site. I've been playing for over 12 years and have a decent amount of technical skills (always love playing through a7x songs) but have realized I am seriously lacking in truly grasping the full depth of the guitar. I've always leaned on tabs, and have stunted bit of growth in terms of playability, especially amongst others in group sessions.

Welcome here ^^
    I hope you can find all you need here
    We are happy to have you here 😄

Shade

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    May 2, 2021
    Cincinnati

Welcome 😁