• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello all!

59coop

New Student
Oct 12, 2022
Hi everyone,I'm Randy. I'm 62 and have picked up and set down the guitar more time's than I can remember. I have never had any lessons just picked up a few things from friends. My first guitar was pulled out of a dumpster and required a little work to make it somewhat playable. The action is still high and gets some buzz when not keyed properly but I have heard it sound pretty good by someone who played a lot. Sorry for the long introduction but happy I found this site.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Hi everyone,I'm Randy. I'm 62 and have picked up and set down the guitar more time's than I can remember. I have never had any lessons just picked up a few things from friends. My first guitar was pulled out of a dumpster and required a little work to make it somewhat playable. The action is still high and gets some buzz when not keyed properly but I have heard it sound pretty good by someone who played a lot. Sorry for the long introduction but happy I found this site.
    Hey Randy! 52 and I got a bass from the same dumpster. Recorded some old demos with it. If it works, it works. Welcome aboard!

Synner Endless Summer Collection