• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello everyone!

My name is Phillip or you can call me Phil, doesn't really matter.
I am a 31 year old male, with a very high knowledge of CSS, HTML, and also PHP.
I am also known as a survivor of stage 3 Hodgkin's Lymphoma Cancer(2012)...I've had my chest opened up, I am a very respectful person and a very caring one as of well.

If you wanna know more about me, ask away.

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    My name is Phillip or you can call me Phil, doesn't really matter.
    I am a 31 year old male, with a very high knowledge of CSS, HTML, and also PHP.
    I am also known as a survivor of stage 3 Hodgkin's Lymphoma Cancer(2012)...I've had my chest opened up, I am a very respectful person and a very caring one as of well.

If you wanna know more about me, ask away.
    Welcome to the family Phil ! Happy to have you on board ! How long have you been playing guitar ?

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Sarahpassalacqua

Free Bird Player
    Jan 5, 2021
    Italy
    Il mio nome è Phillip o puoi chiamarmi Phil, non importa.
    Sono un maschio di 31 anni, con un'altissima conoscenza di CSS, HTML e anche PHP.
    Sono anche conosciuto come un sopravvissuto allo stadio 3 del tumore al linfoma di Hodgkin (2012) ... Ho avuto il petto aperto, sono una persona molto rispettosa e anche molto premurosa.

Se vuoi saperne di più su di me, chiedi pure.
    Welcome to the fam Phil 🤘✨

Synner Endless Summer Collection