• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello everyone!

Deathspecter

Free Bird Player
May 14, 2021
Edinburgh
Hi everyone! My name is Arnaldo and I'm from Portugal but live in Edinburgh, Scotland. My objective for being here is to completely reset all the progress I have made for the last 14 years of playing and take a new approach as if I was starting to learn now. With this I'm hoping to solidify my foundations which were built back when I was a teenager and all I cared about was being fast and loud! :rolleyes: I've hit a plateau which has been lasting a long time, years actually, and I'm hoping to break through it this way. Hoping to share and learn from everyone through this journey!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Hi everyone! My name is Arnaldo and I'm from Portugal but live in Edinburgh, Scotland. My objective for being here is to completely reset all the progress I have made for the last 14 years of playing and take a new approach as if I was starting to learn now. With this I'm hoping to solidify my foundations which were built back when I was a teenager and all I cared about was being fast and loud! :rolleyes: I've hit a plateau which has been lasting a long time, years actually, and I'm hoping to break through it this way. Hoping to share and learn from everyone through this journey!

Bem-vindo, Arnaldo! Qualquer dúvida, a comunidade tá aqui pra te ajudar! Espero que você goste da escola. :rock-hand:

Reactions: Deathspecter

Deathspecter

Free Bird Player
    May 14, 2021
    Edinburgh
    Welcome aboard! Great changes coming in a few days, so don't get too used to the look of things at the moment!
    Uhhh exciting, looks like I joined in the perfect time. That's great! I'm just going through the beginners course, having a busy weekend 😬 Looking forward to get to the caged system, never put effort on that matter when I started playing 😅

• Love
    Reactions: Ed Seith

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Welcome! Share your Journey with us and shoot your questions If you feel stuck!

Reactions: Deathspecter

Syn Gates

🦾
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Sep 18, 2019
    Huntington Beach
    Welcome Arnaldo:rock-hand::pink-heart::rock-hand: