• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello everyone!

AedanNorris

New Student
May 26, 2023
Hello everyone! My name is Aedan Norris and I am excited to join the Synner community! I'm glad to see such a friendly and active community, where people share common interests and passions. My history with the world of synths began several years ago when I happened to come across a video demonstrating the capabilities of synths and electronic music. I was immediately immersed in this amazing sound world and haven't been able to tear myself away from it since. I'm new to synthesizers, but I'm enthusiastic and eager to learn more. I have some skills in music, and I've already started learning the basics of synthesizer programming and creating my own sounds. I look forward to interacting with you, sharing my progress, and receiving valuable advice and guidance from experienced community members. My main interests include experimental sound, analog synthesizers, and creating atmospheric soundscapes. I'm also very curious about new technologies and tools in the synthesizer field, and I'm willing to dive deep into the depths of modern digital synthesizers. I would like to thank you for the warm welcome and the opportunity to be part of this community. I am sure that with your help and support, I will be able to grow in this amazing field and contribute to the Synner community. Thank you so much, and I can't wait to start interacting with you!

Best wishes,
Aedan Norris
:cool:

Last edited:
Synner Endless Summer Collection