• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello I am a new member

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Welcome Saphyra, thanks for introducing yourself! I hope that you will ask a ton of questions here, our family is devoted to helping one another accomplish their goals❤️

Welcome Saphyra, thanks for introducing yourself! I hope that you will ask a ton of questions here, our family is devoted to helping one another accomplish their goals❤️
Thank you Synyster Gates, I am really glad to join the Synner School, I can't wait to learn more about guitar
I really love your work ❤

Last edited:

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Bonjour Saphyra!

Je ne savais pas que tu étais française! Très heureux que tu te sois décider de te joindre a nous! Hâte de voir ton évolution a la guitare et n'hésite pas aussi a parler de ton experience au Piano!!

Bienvenue!!
Désolée à tous pour le temps de réponse, merci beaucoup pour votre accueil, j'ai hâte d'apprendre et de partager avec vous mes expériences au piano ^^

Last edited: