• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello! My name is Sam!

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
Feb 16, 2023
I am new here I am from South Carolina and I am 17 I turn 18 in August. I want to say I am very stoked about being able to be part of this community and being able to learn from to me THE greatest guitar player in my world, when I was 14 so three years ago, A7x was the first band I listened to and over the past three years I slowly filled my music library with their albums. I wanted to play guitar when I was younger but I never really was interested my mom paid for lessons and she did them with me I just didn’t care for it much I was extremely obsessed with doing other stuff than practicing. When I started listening more to bands like A7x, It made me want to try and play guitar and I had been putting it off due to my cancer treatments that lasted from June to November 25 of 2020, and the side effects was neuropathy and since then my fingers are better. And I am ready to begin my journey!

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Hey Sam! Welcome to the Synner fam! The lessons are still having a syncing issue but don’t let that stop you from hanging out and learning what you can! We’ve got a great community that’s BRIMMING with knowledge! We’ve also got a media section where students share their progress and any tips and tricks they may have, so it’s definitely worth checking that out when you have a second 😄

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
    Jul 5, 2022
    Hi Sam. It's great to meet you. Sounds like you've been through a hell of a time bug I'm glad you're here with us now. This is an amazing community and beyond helpful. I am very slowly learning right now and supplementing my in person lessons with the lessons here and I'm really enjoying it.

Where are you at with your guitar journey?

Reactions: Jamie London

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
    Feb 16, 2023
    Hi Sam. It's great to meet you. Sounds like you've been through a hell of a time bug I'm glad you're here with us now. This is an amazing community and beyond helpful. I am very slowly learning right now and supplementing my in person lessons with the lessons here and I'm really enjoying it.

Where are you at with your guitar journey?
    I am currently working on my posture, I have a tendency to over think and I’m trying to get posture down without thinking up of what I could be doing wrong or if the guitar isn’t big enough.

• Love
    Reactions: Jamie London
    Synner Endless Summer Collection